1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $35 per applicant and our deposit is $400. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here.
- We offer flexible lease terms from 3 to 13 months.
- Kellogg Square is a pet friendly community. The maximum is 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat + 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
- Residents are responsible for electric.
- One free parking spot per apartment is available for residents.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including package receiving, online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
I have absolutely loved Kellogg Square since we moved in. The staff has been exceptional, the amenities are top notch, and it feels like home even with how many residents there are.- Aaron L.