1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here.
- We offer 12-month lease terms on new leases, other terms may be available. The property does not allow move-outs in October, November, December, or January, and our property staff will adjust any application for a lease expiring in those months. Please contact us for more details.
- Kellogg Square is a pet friendly community. The maximum is 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15.45/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30.90/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $41.20/month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $82.40/month
- 1 Cat + 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $56.65/month
- Residents are responsible for electric.
- One free parking card per apartment is available for residents.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including a LuxerOne package system, online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
I have absolutely loved Kellogg Square since we moved in. The staff has been exceptional, the amenities are top notch, and it feels like home even with how many residents there are.- Aaron L.